who’s arms would I run and fall into
if I were drunk
in a room with everyone
I have ever loved"
(Source: pastell-lips, via shadymademedoit)
So I got my new binder
This is me in my usual bra, note the 34D/32DD boobs.
And here is the binder, almost completely flat.
This thing is awesome. It is remarkably comfortable, too. Feels a bit like wearing a sports bra. I got it from Love Boat, this one(http://www.lesloveboat.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=122&osCsid=57cc209b6d95c6c3efa2d87a2325b6c2)
Reblogging again for my trans* and genderfluid buddies and also all female cosplay friends.
(Source: a-goblin-or-a-goddess, via planetwalkonthego)
"You deserve someone who knows how to make things up to you after hurting you. Not someone who is very good with just the word “sorry”."
- Unknown (via augustic)
(Source: iwishtheseweremywords, via imnotchaste)
"If you hold back on the emotions—if you don’t allow yourself to go all the way through them—you can never get to being detached, you’re too busy being afraid. You’re afraid of the pain, you’re afraid of the grief. You’re afraid of the vulnerability that loving entails. But by throwing yourself into these emotions, by allowing yourself to dive in, all the way, over your heart even, you experience them fully and completely."
- Mitch Albom (via erfisperf)
(Source: youwouldnthaveguessed, via imnotchaste)
"1. push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. erase processed food from your diet. start with no lollies, chips, biscuits, then erase pasta, rice, cereal, then bread. use the rule that if a child couldn’t identify what was in it, you don’t eat it.
4. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
5. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
6. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
7. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
8. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
9. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
10. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
11. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
12. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
14. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
15. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
16. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you."
- Sixteen Small Steps to Happiness (via pigmenting)
(Source: emma-elsworthy, via imnotchaste)
"I miss how you wanted me"
- six word story, #18 (via natashakills)
(Source: lovelikewolves, via desparad0)
"If it is right, it happens — The main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away."
- John Steinbeck, on Falling in Love: A 1958 Letter (via youlooklikesomethingblooming)
(Source: stxxz.us, via desparad0)
"I am: rusted thoughts. A bloody tongue. Every city I have breathed in. Every bedroom I have loved in. Piles of words. Twisted metaphors. My thoughts. My actions. My dreams."
- I Am Not | Lora Mathis (via yevresem)
"so I wait for you like a lonely house
till you will see me again and live in me.
Till then my windows ache."
- Pablo Neruda (100 Love Sonnets)
(Source: booksandnerds, via submissions)
Source: Truths You Won’t Believe
Debunking more lies and racist misinformation about black men. Stop the ignorance and start to question why these myths exist in the first place, if not to demonize black men and promote the image of us as inherently criminal and violent and incapable of being educated.